2008年1月2日 星期三

Happy New Year!!

On the last day of 2007,I went to my friend's home,having fun with four of my high school classmates,ushering in a new year together.We made a big meal(chafing dish-火鍋)by ourselves.
Eating around the table,we talked about our college lives whether the teacher is good or not,is the classmates in college easy to get along......etc.,and had some gossips about other friends in high school.We really had a good time because the time past so quickly in our talk and laughter.Soon,it started to count on TV and when 101 shoot off the fireworks we congratulated to each other loudly and happily;although we weren't on the scene,the happy atmosphere still communicated to our hearts.It was not until 4:00am that we fell asleep.On that moment,I understood how much I missed them and the life in high school.But the world disperses all banquets,we all grow up and have our own life to live.

沒有留言: